After almost 14 years working in the Middle East we are relocating to Farnborough in the United Kingdom and have been making some changes to our web site. We hope you agree that our web site looks great but also offers you a comprehensive view of our range of services. We have made it easy for you to find your way around and you can read what other clients have to say about before getting in touch.
Whether you are looking to protect your business from critical incidents, increase profitability with enhanced security or move forward and make positive changes emotionally we are the experts to help.
Please have a look around our site and then give us a call on (+44) 7496 290199 (Critical Incidents & Security Management) or (+44) 7739 380661 (Therapeutic Services) to have a chat about your business or individual requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards, Paul & Sharon
The security issues facing the Middle East region are formidable and present service challenges to new companies or to existing enterprises looking to trade in the region. The rise and activities of the so-called Islamic State, Al-Qaeda and other terror organisations presents risk to personnel, assets and income streams. In our experience much of the reporting about the terror activities in the Middle East is inaccurate and sensationalist. Nevertheless the existing and potential threats must not be overlooked. Having spent almost 14 years working across the region in numerous states troubled by terrorism we believe we are ideally positioned to advise companies new to the region on how best to provide the security for the people and business.
Our comprehensive approach to assisting companies is as follows:
- Examine the terror and crime history of an area;
- Assess the current general threats and specific threats to a company or particular industry;
- Review current security procedures and policies already in place (if any);
- Devise mitigation strategies to negate or reduce the identified threat levels;
- Advise on security procedures such as journey management protocol, physical and technical security measures, critical incident management and country exit strategies.
If you think we may able to assist you in your ventures into the Middle East, where we retain a office, then do call Paul on (+44) 7496 290199.