Protecting your business from the devastating effects of critical incidents
Unforeseen events can have a devastating effect on your company and its employees, with some businesses and individuals never able to recover.
Generally speaking such disasters are the result of natural, technological or man-made events, the consequences of which are often not considered until it’s too late.
Given the potential consequences of a critical incident it is surprising just how many companies are failing to preparing for such events, so as to limit the effects and protect the business and its people.
Examples of Critical Incidents:
Critical incidents can come in many forms, such as:
- Political conflicts – disputes and conflicts with neighbouring countries
- Natural events – earthquakes, flooding or tsunamis can occur overnight
- Industrial action – this can cripple a company
- Terrorism – sadly, a major threat to businesses
Minimising the effects for your organisation
Our extensive experience means that we understand the devastation that critical incidents cause, we’ve seen it first hand and know how severe the impact can be. But we also know that, with the right knowledge and preparation, the effects can be drastically minimised and the impact greatly reduced.
5 Ways we will help to protect your business:
- Prevention – How we can prevent a crisis situation occurring
- Preparation – Effective and realistic crisis management plan
- Training & Testing – We will test that the plan works and train your key personnel
- Hands on Crisis Management – We will be here to help in the event of a crisis
- Post Crisis Support – Confidential counselling & therapeutic services to support the people within your business
By integrating all aspects, from prevention, planning and responding through to critical incident recovery, we will deliver the best protection for your business.
To protect your business from the threat of critical incidents with our expertise please get in touch with us on (+44) 1252 479 437 or (+44) 7496 290199